It's just over a week until The Smashing Pumpkins land in Australia, and we're giving one lucky fan the chance to win a double pass to see The Smashing Pumpkins live in either Perth, Sydney or Melbourne, plus you'll get to meet the band!
Simply buy one of the below products before midnight on Tuesday 24 July and you'll be automatically entered into the draw.
1. "Oceania" Vinyl, CD, MP3 + T Shirt pack
2. "Oceania" Vinyl, MP3 + T Shirt pack
3. "Oceania" CD + T Shirt pack
Terms & Conditions
THE SMASHING PUMPKINS COMPETITION
1. In order to enter the “Smashing Pumpkins Competition” (the “Competition”) individuals must purchase any of the below listed products from the Create/Control official store by 11:59 AEDST on 24/07/2012. The eligible products are:
HOW TO ENTER
• The Smashing Pumpkins – “Oceania” vinyl, CD, MP3 and T Shirt pack - http://www.create-control.com/Bundle.aspx?_bid=17&page=1
• The Smashing Pumpkins – “Oceania” vinyl, MP3 and T Shirt pack - http://www.create-control.com/Bundle.aspx?_bid=18&page=1
• The Smashing Pumpkins – “Oceania” CD and T Shirt pack - http://www.create-control.com/Bundle.aspx?_bid=14&page=1
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. Terms and Conditions together with all other information provided prior to entering the Competition form part of the rules of entering the Competition. Instructions on how to enter the Competition form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents eighteen (18) years of age and over with a valid email address. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Multiple entries are permitted.
7. Competition commences on 9am AEDST on 17/07/2012 and closes 11:59 AEDST on 24/07/2012 (the “Competition Period”). Final entries must be received by 11.58 AEDST on 24/07/2012.
8. At the conclusion of the Competition Period one (1) entrant will be selected as the winner of the Competition by a panel appointed by the Promoter (the “Winner”). Each entry will be judged on creative merit. Chance plays no part in the determination of the Winner. The Winner shall be notified immediately in writing with the Winner to be awarded the Prize as defined below. The Winner shall be determined at Create Control, 55 Anderson Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006 and announced at 12:00pm AEST on 25/07/2012. The panel’s decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Each Winner shall be entitled to receive the following prize:
o 2 (two) General admission tickets to see The Smashing Pumpkins live in concert at either Challenge Stadium, Perth, on 26 July 2012; Entertainment Centre, Sydney, on Tuesday 31 July 2012; or Hisense Arena, Melbourne, on Thursday 2 August 2012. The winner will choose which city they’d like to attend the concert in.
o A meet and greet with the band at a time specified by the Promoter
All other expenses including transport to and from the venue and ancillary costs will be the responsibility of the Winner. The Winner is to provide their own insurance.
10. Total gift pool value is A$90 (ninety Australian dollars).
11. If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
12. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
13. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
14. Any cost associated with accessing the Website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition or the Prize, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize, including use resulting in any personal injury.
16. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
17. A request to access, update or correct personal information should be directed to the Privacy Officer at:
The Privacy Officer
55 Anderson Street
Fortitude Valley, QLD, 4006
Phone number: 07 3854 1488
18. The Promoter is Create Control Pty Ltd of 55 Anderson Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006. ACN. 152 243 886 Phone number 07 3854 1488.